Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Funny guys. Unfortunately my daughter sucked me in to helping her with a school project last night so I didn't get a chance to get on and update the track. Just a few minutes and it will be up.

Summary, favorite order was accelerate +1 straight, but there were a few exceptions.

I specifically designed the track that starting positions were real close to even.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

OK, all set.

ROUND 1 COMPLETE

Code:
          *****7**
          251***46
          ***8****
          ****3***
      ----********-----Start line
      speed,WC
      1. Spaced Cowboy 4,5 *
      2. Alva 4,5 *
      3. Jamski 2,6 *
      4. Skanky Burns 4,5 *
      5. Jonny 4,5 *
      6. Drogue 4,5 *
      7. ADG 5,4 *
      8. DrSpike 3,6 *

ADG tries a quick start.
      And Jamski tries the RAH strat.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Now accepting orders for TURN 2.
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Jamski
          You wouldn't dare.

You WOULD...

-Jam
          Turns out I didn't.

Orders sent.
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Sent Really hoping Skanky doesn't box me out Nice of ADG to push ahead though, gives us room to move in
            Smile
            For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
            But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

I'm waiting to see if anyone can take advantage of the slip rule.
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Good thing you mention it, I already forgot about it
                Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by rah
                  Maybe wildcards should work in the same way;

IE as A temp movement, especially when it comes to speed.
                  Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?

Comment

Originally posted by rah

If things continue the way they are, then I'm sure Jamski will have lots of opportunities to practise.

Comment

They do increase the odds of crashing me thinks.

Comment

Originally posted by Drogue
                        Nice of ADG to push ahead though, gives us room to move in

I thought I'd try something different this time... last game I was crashing into everybody, now it's their turn to crash into me
                        This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

With a wider start, it seems to have eliminated some of the early crashes.

NOTE: In an attempt to keep my inbox clean, once you send an order in for a current round, I will consider that I did your previous turn correctly so I can delete the previous pm.

Warning: There are some reasonably sharp narrow turns later in the track that it would help to have a few WCs for. (at least on the first lap, since you can plan better on the second lap)
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Btw, orders have been sent...
                            This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

sent
                              We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Yep, mine too (round 2)

Comment

Working...
                                X