Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jonny and HongHu, and it seems a lot of us figured out HongHu but nobody voted for her.

I never had a clue about Jonny though. Count me in for Mafia X.

Comment

• Learn your lesson.
      Yes. Unless you're the Mafia the next round.

Good game all.
      Indeed so, and chalk me up for Mafia 10 as well.
      Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• Count me in Mafia 10!
        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

• Ladykillers Skanky Burns and Hercules got rid of their lady killer HongHu at the last opportunity.

How they were going to re-populate the village was not on their mind right now as they enjoyed their fish and beer.

Game Over

Post Mortem
          Congratulations to surviving villagers Skanky and Herc
          Both Mafiosi played a very good game as well. HongHu survived very long, despite several people picking her in the sweepstakes. Jonny played excellently before his unfortunate death at the hands of HongHu (more on that below).

Clues
          The clue that was there all along lied in the victims. Not in who the victims were, but in how they were.
          Jonny's victims were always strung up high, indicating a relatively strong killer. HongHu's victims were always in a weakened state (intoxicated, sleeping, blunt force, drugged), indicating a relatively weak killer.

The term "blue on blue" is a Navy term, which means the same as "friendly fire". This was suppose to indicate that one Mafioso had killed the other, but it didn't work out as I hoped =)

Interesting Facts
        • The kill order for CapitanGarlic was submitted before he made the "please don't kill me"-comment.

• Everyone killed by the village had at least one "a" in his name until one of the Mafiosi was dead.

• If Herc was the one to be killed by the village, HongHu would have committed suicide (hanging) instead of killing Skanky, leaving Skanky a suicide note in the form of this poem:
          Mild is the parting year and sweet
          The odour of the falling spray;
          Life passes on more rudely fleet,
          And balmless is its closing day.

I wait its close, I court its gloom,
          But mourn that never must there fall;
          Or on my breast or on my tomb
          The tear that would have soothed it all.

That's it. Thank you for playing, and I'll see you all at Mafia X!

Comment

• Mafia 10 Signup thread is now open.

Awwwww.
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Originally posted by Zopperoni
            Interesting Facts
          • The kill order for CapitanGarlic was submitted before he made the "please don't kill me"-comment.

• Everyone killed by the village had at least one "a" in his name until one of the Mafiosi was dead.

• If Herc was the one to be killed by the village, HongHu would have committed suicide (hanging) instead of killing Skanky, leaving Skanky a suicide note in the form of this poem:
            Mild is the parting year and sweet
            The odour of the falling spray;
            Life passes on more rudely fleet,
            And balmless is its closing day.

I wait its close, I court its gloom,
            But mourn that never must there fall;
            Or on my breast or on my tomb
            The tear that would have soothed it all.

• *all together now*

Ahhhhhhhh.

Comment

• God, Honghu! There are loads of words that rhyme with shoes (but very few that rhyme with purple, I admit)!

Comment

• Nice

/me joins the others:

Ahhhhhhhhhh
              This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

• Congrats to all.

Toast this one.
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Working...
                  X