This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And I'll try ANY game where I can play against Spaced

We should get online and play SC or something mindless where we can shout "Noob!" at each other

I like rah's idea of accel left being different to left accell

-Jam
    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

ok any more room ???
      GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

This thread has been officially Razzed.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

awwww i after a game too pass me night shifts away !!!

Comment

You're going to need more than this to pass a night away.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

that ok, i got a few other threads t okeep me busy

Comment

Maybe I'll be available for the start of this game

Comment

I'll be starting the game tomorrow if all goes to plan.
                  You have a spot.
                  I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

What's the order on the grid Skanky? Post count order? Last race Order? Random?

-Jam
                    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Reverse position in last race - those who died first will be towards the center and those who somehow managed to survive (like by continuously reducing their own speed due to crashing, for instance ) will be towards the outer edge.
                      New people I guess will go in randomly.
                      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Tomorrow probably will work better.
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Game on!

Comment

coool. hope i dont crash and die too soon LOL

Comment

Well, since the game has started, we don't need this thread anymore.

Toast.
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                              X