No announcement yet.

Sim City 3000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There would be nothing stopping two cities connecting together... but also nothing to stop the next player disconnecting. I like it.

I'd like to go third. I hate to start a "virgin" map.

-Jam
    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• we could just pick starting locations then, and spread out from there. How does this look?
      Attached Files

Comment

• mrmitchell still needs to pick a spot, as does Comrade Tass

Comment

• Oh. The mountain in the North
          meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

• Tass what about you?

oh and so everyone know ahead of time Schloss Neuschwanstein is my castle!

Comment

• The eastern circle. However in addition to that being my "solid" territory, I also lay claim to the other border area.
              Also, we COULD divide the map into 5 pieces as per the yellow...Jamski would get mostly water though, but also a landspace to let him make money to terraform.
              Attached Files
              Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
              Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

• EEEK! I might just take a BIT more shoreline than that

-Jam
                1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• Greedy.

I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Another tip from when I played this game. You want to increase the land value. There are many factors to this. I found that difference in altitude helps, but one thing helps immensly - marinas.

Really, you can just dig out enough of a hole for a marina in the middle of a city, put down the thing and it will increase surrounding land value very much. I am a little surprised that the edge of your lake in this game wasn't filled with marinas.

Comment

• We could have terraformed that mountain into a lake with all the money we had, and besides it doesnt look very pretty.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• If nobody minds I'll start the new city, and a new thread for it. We can work out the kinks as we go along, Im eager to get started.

Comment

Working...
                        X