No announcement yet.

D&d

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's been a couple of D&D games played on Apolyton, I think.
    Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

I think they were organised on Apolyton, but played by e-mail.

-Jam
      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
      Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

3. You can't play single player, and usually you would want at least 3 players. 1 "dungeon master", an 2 "adventurers"
        I have been heavily involved in my own single player game for over a year now. Unfortuanetly, my DM sucks!!!

I miss D&D, it was more of just a reason to hang out with friends than to actually play, gave us something to talk about.
        Monkey!!!

Comment

the one that worked was

Jon Miller
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN
          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamski

We'd have to play AD&D, not 3rdED. Less stats, less dice rolls, more roleplay needed.

-Jam
            Whose to say we couldn't simplify the stats even more sort of make our own game set like Apolyton Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)?

I wonder if we use the profile stats in someway.....

Comment

For character stats

you do know they were originally based on D&D.
              -->Visit CGN!
              -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Originally posted by GhengisFarb
                Yes, brilliant idea
                (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Whose to say we couldn't simplify the stats even more sort of make our own game set like Apolyton Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)?
                  Yes... another forum game idea that I was pondering last night...
                  It needs to be easy to remember, with plenty of options, simple stats and no dice rolling to work... I need a few hours, but I'm sure I could make a nice stat-based no-dice turnbased system.

-Jam
                  1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                  That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                  Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

Good luck!
                    -->Visit CGN!
                    -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Originally posted by Jamski
                      It needs to be easy to remember, with plenty of options, simple stats and no dice rolling to work... I need a few hours, but I'm sure I could make a nice stat-based no-dice turnbased system.

-Jam
                      Perhaps a random number generator of sorts would be helpful for "dice rolling", posting some kind of link for results during combat sequences.

Keep us posted. I would like to hook up with a campaign as a paladin/crusader(named Jac de Molay, of course )
                      "Perhaps a new spirit is rising among us. If it is, let us trace its movements and pray that our own inner being may be sensitive to its guidance, for we are deeply in need of a new way beyond the darkness that seems so close around us." --MLK Jr.

Comment

edit for brainfart DP
                        "Perhaps a new spirit is rising among us. If it is, let us trace its movements and pray that our own inner being may be sensitive to its guidance, for we are deeply in need of a new way beyond the darkness that seems so close around us." --MLK Jr.

Comment

That's a really useful site. I just bookmarked it and put it in my "special" folder.

-Jam

Comment

Working...
                          X