No announcement yet.

Gladiator 2 'poly -- Sign up thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sparky Meridius takes offence at the term "evil" and vows to get revenge.
    Don't think your granite skull will protect you now!
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

So you only read the first part of my posts. I must try to form my answers to your questions in the first paragraph then. I've never been accused of being wordy before. Ususally the opposite happens, that is, too much information in too little grammar.

Oh BTW, you suck! (Just kidding, but you are not going to read this anyhow....right?)
      We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

That sounds great.

*skims*

Oi!

Btw I am quite surprised we only managed 8 players.........maybe you scared them off with the rules.

Comment

...with the rules.
          What was that about rules?

Sorry I skimmed the whole thread.

-Jam
          1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
          That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
          Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
          Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

8 players is good though. 10 is also good, but this is only Gladiator 2. If it goes well, we might get 16 next time, which would rule
            Smile
            For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
            But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Originally posted by Jamski

What was that about rules?

Sorry I skimmed the whole thread.

-Jam
              Looks like I'm not the only victim of Mr. Skimski.

btw I will go to Marine researve base on Monday and won't be back until real late. Is it a mandate that I must do something on Monday? Can I send in my moves to you spaced cowboy before Monday? (I could make it a universal move. )
              Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Yes, that would be okay, but you did not send valid orders. Reminder, no more than 50 points per line.
                We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Hehe meet Miss Skimski.

Comment

Originally posted by Spaced Cowboy
                    Yes, that would be okay, but you did not send valid orders. Reminder, no more than 50 points per line.
                    Oh I thought we have 100 points per line.

Miss Skimski huh? I thought they called you the Doctor.
                    Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

No 100 per 3 lines, not more than 50 per line...your orders were good this time HH.

Comment

What is the calculations used for determining a hit or miss?
                        I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

If modified attack is greater than modified defence, then you score a hit, the level of which is determined by the modified power.

Comment

No random variables?
                            I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

No, it's just RPS, but with swords and blood.

Comment

Lemme see if I got it.

Your weapon modifies your chance to hit and power level;
                                Your armor modifies their chance to hit you and lowers their power level;

and all others are basic numbers. If Attack+weapon > defense+armor, you hit. Otherwise you miss. A hit scores damage to the person based on the power, minus any armor. Yes?

Comment

Working...
                                X