Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tuberski, I am back. Can you send me who the Mafia is and I will take over GMing. After all you need grisly deaths. Also contact us about you becoming the GM of another idea of mine.
    Don't tell a twisted person he is twisted, he may take offence. (THAT MEANS ME!)
    Founder of the Mafia Poly Series (THATS RIGHT I STARTED IT)
    Nesing, come and see what its about in the Stories and Diplomacy threads.

Comment

What is the standing right now?
      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Jamski.
        urgh.NSFW

Comment

Unfortunatly

-Jam
          1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
          That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
          Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
          Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Or fortunately, if you happen to not be Jamski.
            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

/me takes a look at his nick

This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Originally posted by ADG
                * ADG takes a look at his nick

Skanky is just hoping he can get out of his Gladiator bout.

Comment

Sheep, once again, has control of the Mafia game.

Thankfully, because I ain't gruesome enough.

ACK!
                  Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

I'm the MAFIA people, vote for ME
                    Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                    Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

What is the latest tally, BTW??

It's getting harder to keep track, and there are still people who haven't voted

Asmodean
                      Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

I think we should finish the voting now, because at the moment, nothing is really happening.
                        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

I'm the MAFIA people, vote for ME
                          Stop hijacking people's accounts Jamski!

On the other hand, it'd be awfully embarrassing if it turned out that Tassadar was the Mafia all along. Thus I suggest that we off him - not on this round, though, as Sheep can then revive the Mafia, but on the third round. Any takers?
                          Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Jamski was taking aside and draged away in chains. HE was stripped in front of the crowd and a gun was rigged to his gentalia, if it started going stiff, the gun would explode his head in bloddy ruins.

The townspeople then hired 20 stippers and put on a show of womanly delights. My word the village had fun. Oh yea and Jamski could not control himself.

However one of the strippers then exclaimed, that the dead man was a client from the night before, therfore making him not the Mafia.

I await for the Mafia to contact me or Tuberski with the next kill, and Tuberski can you do us a favour and continue to update the front page for us.

IT IS NOW NIGHT@!
                            Don't tell a twisted person he is twisted, he may take offence. (THAT MEANS ME!)
                            Founder of the Mafia Poly Series (THATS RIGHT I STARTED IT)
                            Nesing, come and see what its about in the Stories and Diplomacy threads.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheep
                              Jamski was taking aside and draged away in chains. HE was stripped in front of the crowd and a gun was rigged to his gentalia, if it started going stiff, the gun would explode his head in bloddy ruins.

The townspeople then hired 20 stippers and put on a show of womanly delights. My word the village had fun. Oh yea and Jamski could not control himself.

How creative.

Comment

Yes, quite.
                                And to continue my compliment.....I'll vote for Tass again.
                                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X