X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mafia 4 - Poly

1. Skanky Burns
    2. Vovan
    3. Comrade Tassadar(Killed by village Rd. 2)
    4. GeneralTacticus
    5. alva
    6. Azazel
    7. Jamski(Killed by village Rd. 1)
    8. ADG
    9. Kassiopeia
    10. Kropotkin (Killed by mafia Rd. 1)
    11. DrSpike
    12. Guynemer
    13. Osweld
    14. Asmodean
    15. Pave(Killed by mafia Rd. 2)
    16. Spaced Cowboy
    17. Sore Loser
    18. Nikolai
    19. Nuclear Master(Killed by mafia Rd. 3)
    20. Rah

Same rules as last time!

Good luck!

ACK!
    Last edited by Tuberski; December 3, 2003, 21:36.
    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Who's the GM? You Tubs?

-Jam
    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Jamski, get online.
      Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
      Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Yeah, at least until Sheep returns.

ACK!

Comment

Breaking news!
          Poly Herald can as the first news paper reveal that the mafia has taken over the Poly underworld!
          After what our sources say, the mafia is still alone, and it's therefore very important that this rotten person is taken care of before the desease spreads!
          Any tip that gets the mafia caught, will be rewarded with 100 Pollar.
          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
          I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
          Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Well, I guess there's nothing more to do than to wait for Comrade Tassadar to do his hideous crime so we have something to go bananas about...

Comment

What evidence do you have for Tass being the guilty?
              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
              I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
              Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Evidence? Proof? He's a communist! I don't need any of your liberal pinko proofs!

Comment

I am strictly neutral. Think of me as Switzerland.

ACK!

Comment

Mmmm, chocolate and Heidi

-Jam
                    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

Jamski....that's your image of Switzerland?

Mine is of a spooky looking fella trying to sell me watches at a highway cafeteria near Bern. He came walking in this long coat - somewhat like a cartoon image of an exhibitionist. I really expected him to open the coat and start masturbating while ogling my wife. But no. He did open the coat, but only to show me some "Schweitzeruhre" as he called them - with a thick slavian accent.

We nearly laughed our butts off. Needless to say we didn't buy any watches.

Asmodean
                      Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

LOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!

I used to live in Zürich, so I know what those Swiss are really like

But Heidi was hot, yes? Well I used to think so

WILL THE MAFIA KILL SOMEONE PLEASE?

-Jam

Comment

Originally posted by Jamski
                          LOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!

I used to live in Zürich, so I know what those Swiss are really like

But Heidi was hot, yes? Well I used to think so

WILL THE MAFIA KILL SOMEONE PLEASE?

-Jam
                          You know, if you aren't the mafia, that is just begging to be the first to die.....

ACK!

Comment

Have yu even chosen the Mafia yet?

-Jam

Comment

Jamski will get offed anyway on the first turn (if the Mafia doesn't do it), he's got too many points on the total tally so far to survive further than round one.
                              Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Working...
                              X