Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh well, thats two people who we will have to kill next game before we start tracking down the real mafia!
    Maybe all this revenge is what is causing us to keep losing?
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Well the chance of me bing the mafia in the new game will be only 1 in 20 = 5%. I should be safe

-Jam
      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
      Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• But the chance of many of us wanting revenge after you killing all of us in the first game... I think the odds are slightly higher on that one.
        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• I only killed half of you. And the new game is with 20 people. So there won't be so many people that I killed in th new game.

-Jam
          1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
          That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
          Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
          Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• Enough.

Comment

• Yep, no one ever believes my claims. Killed in the middle of the night before I could even vote.
              Well this thread is done and toast, and we look forward to the next game. See you then.

And we made it. 500 posts on the nose.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
              X