Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GT saw a shadowy figure leave the hut. so he is either lying or it is Rah or Tass. I think that it is either Rah or Tass, but only a vote for Tass will do me any good right now, so I vote for Tass, plus his avatar is somewhat offensive.
    We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• Yeah, there's always that lying part. I think all of us have been given an alibi in a post. (mine was during the first killing), so I stopped paying attention to them. Of course the Mafia is going to lie.

I guess Nuclear Master will make the deciding vote. Damn, I hope we finally catch him, we're running out of people.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Is Sheep dropping hints by saying who saw the murder, and who was together with whom so they couldn't be the mafia, or is this all just random bollocks?

-Jam
        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
        Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• They could always be lying.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamski
            is this all just random bollocks?

-Jam
            After nearly 1000 pages of Mafia you still have to ask?

Comment

• See!!!!!

If you bastards had listened to ljcvetko, me and Skanky would be alive!!!!!

Comrad Tassadar is the mafia!!!!!

ACK!
              Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Sorry GT. But I don't like Mafia men

Comment

• As GT was dragged out to the execution fields, he started kicking and screaming. Deciding that the racket was too much to put up with they simply decapitated him.

However they then realised GT was out of town that night and wasnt the Mafia. Therefore the Mafia still lurks in the village.

(BTW at CFC the Mafia has always been caught bar one time out of 13, this is really making poly look funny for some fanatkis, you have one more chance to catch the Mafia)
                  Don't tell a twisted person he is twisted, he may take offence. (THAT MEANS ME!)
                  Founder of the Mafia Poly Series (THATS RIGHT I STARTED IT)
                  Nesing, come and see what its about in the Stories and Diplomacy threads.

Comment

• Tassadar woke up in the morining and went for a morning stroll. On the path however he came accross the corpse of Spaced Cowboy lying on the ground, three gun shots in the back.

It is now DAY, post your votes. Remember there is three left so it should not take too long to vote.
                    Don't tell a twisted person he is twisted, he may take offence. (THAT MEANS ME!)

Comment

• I stick with my earlier guess.

Comment

• Sorry Rah......
                        Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                        Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

• Votes

Tassdar - Rah
                          Rah - None
                          Nuclear Master - None

Comment

• His bags packed, waiting for the bus to get out of the accursed village, the greatest detective in the world entered Rah's inn one last time to have a cup of coffee. There were all remaining villagers: Rah, the innkeeper, Nuclear Master, the comedian and Comrade Tassadar, the Mafia.

Detective Ljube contemplated while drinking his coffee: "If only I haven't taken this whole thing so lightly. If only I haven't instigated entire village to go after innocent soles like Jamski and Dr. Spike. All this would have been over a long time ago."

"But the townspeople are equally responsible! Possibly even more! They have killed innocent people too. Starting with poor Sandman, then MattH and Skanky and finally Pave. If those four had lived, the villagers would have been in a far better position now."

"Well, I have stayed in the village for far too long now. It's time to go. I leave you alone to have this one last act and kill an innocent man again. I am disillusioned and I leave the village as defeated man. Not at the hands of Mafia, NO. Defeated by the blindness, cruelty and cynicism of the simple townsfolk."

"Goodbye forever"

Ljube's bus arrived in the village. Soon the bus departed for unknown destination. And that was the last time the villagers saw the one who will be remembered as the greatest detective in the world.

Comment

• Sorry Mr. RAH(mafia)

Comment

• Rah was dragged out into the middle of the village where Nuclear Master and Tassadar took turns in stabbing him to death. After this however did Nuclear Master realise that he had made a mistake. Just as he was about to bring jhis knife down to bear on Tassadar that Tassadar whipped out his pistol and fired once, in between the eyes.

Tassadar was the Mafia. He got away. I will post the sign up thread now for Mafia 3 and leave a link here.

Comment

Working...
                                X