Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rah is just pissed off because he was the first one voted off the first game

Comment

We are still waiting on Sheep. Apparently just after the end of the last game was his last visit to Apolyton.
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Give him til Monday at least; we all know how rl can interlude.
        We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Too true.
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I will start the thread soon. My girlfriend made me go south for the weekend. 14 hours each way in a car. Just gotbak about three or four hours ago.

The Mafia will be contacted before too long.
            Don't tell a twisted person he is twisted, he may take offence. (THAT MEANS ME!)
            Founder of the Mafia Poly Series (THATS RIGHT I STARTED IT)
            Nesing, come and see what its about in the Stories and Diplomacy threads.

Comment

He's alive! Wohooo!
              XBox Live: VovanSim
              xbox.com (login required)
              Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
              Spore page

Comment

new game posted, Mafia contacted. http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...hreadid=101265
                Don't tell a twisted person he is twisted, he may take offence. (THAT MEANS ME!)
                Founder of the Mafia Poly Series (THATS RIGHT I STARTED IT)
                Nesing, come and see what its about in the Stories and Diplomacy threads.

Comment

Looks like Rah can get his wish of closing this thread too.

Comment

Thank you.
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                    X