This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTF is this thing about?????
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

This is where we kill people using very grusome methods.
      Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
      Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Ah, that's ok then, just make sure there's no nudity involved
        God forbid... stacked nudity...
        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
        Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Why would there be nudity involved?

Comment

Nudity? Don't give the Mafia some good ideas
            This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

/me checks list for female names.

Nope, so I vote no nudity.
              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I could post nudity involving Mrs Jamski... IF YOU DON'T KILL ME!

-Jam
                1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Shame on you! Offering up your wife's dignity just so we wont kill you straight away in our game.

Comment

So that's Spikie not voting for me Anymore that can be bribed?

-Jam
                    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

Shouldn't you be dead by now?

Comment

Originally posted by Jamski

-Jam

We'll see.

Comment

Shouldn't you be dead by now?
                          Ah - proof that Kroko is the mafia and has already sent his PM to Sheep to kill me. If I die first then you all know who did it

-Jam

Comment

Damn it, busted!

Comment

Originally posted by Jamski
                              Uh, we'd have to see some non-nude, uh, samples first.
                              XBox Live: VovanSim
                              xbox.com (login required)
                              Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
                              Spore page

Comment

This had better turn into a game soon. I'd hate to have to bust it for excessive spamming.
                                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X