Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FIFA 2004 & TCM 2004 - the ultimate combo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is pes3 coming tot he US anytime soon?

JOPn Miller
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Should be, if there is a demo out.
      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
      Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Well, if it is simply a ported PES 2, that's put me off. But I think I'll hold off on the new FIFA & TCM stuff now until it's cheaper. Conquest will be my next purchase I think (though I'll think about RRT3).
        Avoid COLONY RUSH on Galactic Civlizations II (both DL & DA) with my Slow Start Mod.
        Finding Civ 4: Colonization too easy? Try my Ten Colonies challenge.

Comment

Ok, now that TCM2004 is out, has anyone here got it yet? Can anyone tell me what it's like and its enhancements to the 2003 version? I saw one highly rated review of it - 9.2 out of 10 - but it was in Greek so I couldn't read it.

Also, what's the latest update of CM4 entitled CM03/04 like?

BTW, Pro Evolution Soccer 3 for the PC requires a GeForce 3 and I've only got a GeForce 2 so that leaves that one out.
          Avoid COLONY RUSH on Galactic Civlizations II (both DL & DA) with my Slow Start Mod.

Comment

is TCM coming out for the US anytime soon?

Jon Miller
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN
            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

CM03/04 IS BRILLIANT!!!!!

I'm stoked about getting it for 17 quid online, and am currently taking Margate to the dizzy heights of Division One. Reminds me of when I took Hull to the treble in CM2

Comment

I dont have TCM or CM03/04 i refuse to buy both, CM4 was a horrible experience and TCM is out of the question for me, id rather play CM01/02. I have PES3 for PC and ive played Winning Eleven 7 (Jap ver.) on PS2 its the best footy game by far FIFA SUCKS
                Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
                CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
                One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

Honestly, I think SI have hit it with CM03/04.

I've been playing CM since the early days, still have Italia around somewhere :hmm: I've been playing 00/01 before I got 03/04 for around 3 months and I think that 03/04 is much better and much more realistic than TCM.

And the PES series is better than FIFA anyway.

Comment

Has 03/04 solved all of CM4's problems then?

Comment

CM4 put me off CM, i mean sometimes i dont feel like going back to 01/02 or CM97/98 because of the 2D pitch, but then everything else about CM4 just doesnt make me want to play that either and i think its just ****ty for SI or Eidos or whoever decided to release another CM when the first one is in such a state.
                      Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
                      CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
                      One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

What I really want to know is - for those that played CM4 and were disappointed - has the 03/04 version made everything right for you again?

Comment

Working...
                        X