No announcement yet.

Kotor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've heard that Carth is allegedly your love interest as a female character; my first game was as a light-side female, and there was never any "romantic" dialogue or situations with Carth, if I remember correctly.
    It starts with the second conversation in the Carth subplot... way back on Taris. The first thing he says in that one is "I'm all ears, beautiful." The rest of the story goes on from there, seeing as how most of the conversations after that have a teasing or flirting option.

Just as long as you don't do anything mean to him, like killing his son, it should play out.

In addition to Carth, you can supposedly romance Juhani with a light side female. At least that's what I've read; no first-hand experience.... yet.
    Likewise. Just finished playing another female light sider. I actually managed to complete the Xor subplot for the first time in countless attempts, successfully helping Juhani resist the Dark Side. Despite that, and despite advancing the Juhani subplot as far as I could before reaching the unknown planet, nothing happened.

Apparantly she is supposed to say a bit on the Rakatan temple summit after you reject the Dark Side about having fallen in love once with Quatra, her former master, and how she feels something for your character. At least that's what I've read.

Perhaps I was supposed to say "You flatter me..." when she says her bit about the former identity, seeing as how I never got that option as a male character.
    "Corporation, n, An ingenious device for obtaining individual profit without individual responsibility." -- Ambrose Bierce
    "Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." -- Benjamin Franklin
    "Yes, we did produce a near-perfect republic. But will they keep it? Or will they, in the enjoyment of plenty, lose the memory of freedom? Material abundance without character is the path of destruction." -- Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Working...
    X