Kotor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kotor

which parts of the game do you like/hate the most?

I for one HATE the Taris undercity, its one big duneon crawl. But then again I guess the entire game is, but at least they talk more on the other planets. Not to mention it seems like youre on Taris for effing ever

alien speech is annoying, just loops of a few different "sayings".

Waiting for the PC version...
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

im sure the pc version will be far better than the xbox version.

Comment

Originally posted by Space05us
        im sure the pc version will be far better than the xbox version.
        why? will you be able to play it on a 36' TV in surround sound with your feet up on the sofa?

Comment

touche, but I was thinking more about them weeding out the annoying little things that are in the x-box version.

Comment

I just don't have an X-box.
            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi
              I just don't have an X-box.
              i dont have an xbox either.
              "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

*coughloserscough*

Comment

Originally posted by reds4ever

why? will you be able to play it on a 36' TV in surround sound with your feet up on the sofa?
                  Just curious... but does it actually give you a resolution higher then 640x480 for the 36' TV? I would hate to imagine how ugly it'd be if it didn't.
                  Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Osweld you're missing the point.

Comment

What, the sofa? Ever thought of puting a recliner infront of your computer desk?
                      Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

What, the sofa? Ever thought of puting a recliner infront of your computer desk?
                        some people just weren't made for console gaming...

Comment

Originally posted by Osweld
                          stick with playing Civ3 at 1600x1200 sitting on a office workers chair then

Comment

..........and getting RSI on your mouse hand

So far i'm impressed by its overall quality and quantity. I'm at about 50hrs with just over half the planets 'done', ok its pretty liniar and i'm not sure i'll be bothered to play thru as a dark jedi once i've completed it - it would get so annoying to know all the dialogs and plot developments, even if slightly changed.

Bad points, the fact that if you want to shuffle stuff around in your inventory, you can only do it as 1 item per click(when you got 30+ grenades its a pain!).

But its definately keeping me interested and wanting to get thru to the end, and it really does get the star wars feel just right

It's up there with Halo and Morrowind as one of my essential xbox games.
                            'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

its more fun playing as a dark jedi, and they must have made HUGE changes unless you're just slow. I finished my first game in 31 hours 46 minutes

Comment

Working...
                              X