No announcement yet.

Grand Theft Auto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I liked the original better aswell, but there where new features in Vice City that I rather not play without.
    Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

I just visited a Norwegian gaming site. There it stood that Take 2 has announced that they'll release GTA4 next Christmas, and that GTA5 is planned!
      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

...and I have heard they're going to release a new version of GTA3 - San Andreas... but since I haven't heard anything official about this, my guess is: It's hoax
        This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

What's hoax? San Andreas or GTA4/5? I can promise you that gamer.no is trustworthy.
          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

hoax = fake

And it's the SA version of GTA3 I think it's a fake... at least until I hear some official stuff about this

Comment

Okay. I think I made my question a bit unaccurate. I know what a hoax is. But you answered what I was wondering on, so all's fine! I've never heard about the San Andreas version either, btw. Could be interesting if they included earthquakes, no?

Comment

I wasn't sure about what you where asking about, so I just answered both questions

Hmmm... Earthquakes in GTA?

Comment

waves on the beaches would be cool

Comment

Working...
                  X