No announcement yet.

What do we think of Commandos 3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do I think about C3? I think whatever XPlay tells me to think.

But I haven't played it.. though I can. I heard it was difficult.

Comment

oh I finished it. It seemed I was on a UK server. No wonder it was slow.

Comment

The game is extremely dark on my screen (Like it is in most games), but I can't change the brightnes... Even if I change it in Windows, nothing happens in the game... there's not much difference if the player who plays it is blind or not, when playing on my computer...

Try the settings on your 3D card.
        Work with the 'gamma' ratings
        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
        Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

I've tried, but doesn't work...
          This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Are you sure you have a working 3D card? I do mean the hardware.
            maybe it is time to go back to the store and ask them to replace it .
            Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?

Comment

Since I ordered online I have to pay tons of bucks to send it back again... and if they can't find errors on the card I have to pay for the time it took them to check the card

Comment

...and I had the same problem with my earlier card (Not being able to change the brightnes in games... in some games it works, but not all), while I bought a new monitor a few months ago, which was very bright... too bad something else went wrong with it, so I had to get a refund... Haven't bought a new one yet, but might do it in January...

Comment

The main reason why I don't like buying on-line.
                  Have you tried the games' (official ) boards?

Comment

Nope, but might check it out later...

I don't like to buy online, but you can get a lot of the HW much cheaper that way... I live in a small town where there's only few stores that sells HW, but none of them knows much about HW, so they have always high prices

At present time, even if I have to throw away my new card (Drastic yes, but to make a point ) now, I would have saved enough money by buying online, rather than buying from local stores... and I don't buy much HW

Comment

went to the game's forum and... wow. people are really pissed off with this game.
                      I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Tbh these days it sometimes seems like it is a surprise when they aren't.

Comment

Originally posted by ADG
                          I've tried, but doesn't work...
                          hi ,

, do you have the min req for ram

have a nice day
                          - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
                          - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
                          WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

I haven't checked the min. req, but I doubt it's higher than 1 gb

Comment

Working...
                            X