No announcement yet.

Brag about it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NHL... By EA. Any number... 2001, 2002, 2003. Can take on anybody, any time, with any team, and kick their ass majorly.

In NHL 2003, I played around 120 games on-line and won every single one of them. Only one of them did I win by pure luck.

(It's a great story, btw. So, this guy got off to a rolling start: after the first period, I was trailing 0-3. After the second period - same score. Same after ten minutes of the third period. That's when I started to get nervous, and figured I'd be lucky to tie that thing. Especially, since the other guy was on home ice. Five minutes till the end... Same score. Now I am starting to give up and figure there's no way I can tie. In desperation I just keep on shotting from the blue line with the defenders, and all of a sudden, a puck gets through! Back to the center we go - the guy is probably all confident, and I, personally, am not all that much happier, either. Just glad I got at least one goal so the loss won't be so humiliating. In the mean time, I win the draw, and somehow the center retains the puck. I boost like crazy, and one of the guy's defenders tries to hit me, but I'm much too fast, and he remains behind. It's one-on-one! A nice little deke, and the puck goes between the legs of the only defender, and straight in the net through the five-hole. That's two goals in a little less than a minute, and I can feasibly tie this thing now! The other guy, apparently realizes that, and wakes up. I loose the draw, and all the next three minutes of game time we battle it out in the center zone. I can't move the puck towards his net, nor can he enter my zone. I don't quite remember the details now, but I remember that somehow I was able to push the puck through once more, and as I looked at the timer, it showed 1.5... seconds till the end of the game! That was great. I could just see how frustrated the other guy was. So, I figured I'll let him win the last draw of the regular game. Sure enough, as the puck was dropped, neither of us touched the controls....

The next overtime was quite a battle. The game took a while after that, but I finally won after... five overtimes. That must have been the sweetest game og hockey I've ever played on-line.)

Unfortunately, other than hockey, I don't really own in any other multi-player game...
    XBox Live: VovanSim
    xbox.com (login required)
    Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
    Spore page

Comment

Originally posted by FrustratedPoet
      You're legs are almost making a swastika! *shock* *horror*

Won't anyone think of the children?!
      must be a new break move... the "swastika".

I'm also THE champion of two handed rock paper scissors. I think theres only ONE person in the universe who can beat me in that one... R.P.S multiplayer online anyone?
      :-p

Comment

Reminds me of the time when I got 5 hail marys in the last quarter of madden 2k3 and 2 interception made possible to this at the last minutes of the game.... I suck at madden tho. And my friend doesnt. I dunno what happened that night.
        :-p

Comment

Duke3D, quake3....

I also used to OWN TOTALLY battle axe...
          urgh.NSFW

Comment

Working...
          X