Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brag about it.

-Which game do you own ppl in?

-Ar you sure that there isnt any (or very little ppl) that could own you in this game?

-Is this game multiplayerable?
    :-p

I'm a Halo king.

Comment

it sucks to brag about console games cause u cant demonstrate to us poly members just how good u are...

EDIT: wait halo has xbox live support doesnt it?
      :-p

Comment

I used to own in Shadowbane. Biggest meanest minotaur you ever met! I don't play it anymore though, and I'm stuck at mediocrity in the only multiplayer game I'm playing now - WW2Online. (Although I do have my moments)
        Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Kobo Deluxe.
          Nobody else I know has been able to get to level 50.
          American by birth, smarter than the average tropical fruit by the grace of Me. -me
          I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
          Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
          XGalaga.

Comment

Thief.

You had to know that one was coming.
            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

MoH:AA = ownage

(Or at least used to be at times.)
              "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Remind me to guard my wallet well if I ever meet Skanky....
                American by birth, smarter than the average tropical fruit by the grace of Me. -me
                I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
                Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
                XGalaga.

Comment

I don't know if I own any game.

I'm pretty good in Diablo2, and SMAC. But I definately am not near the best in those games. I'm pretty good as Baldur's Gate 2 as well.

I'm probably best at the fallout games.

Comment

Obviously I'm the best Soul Calibur player in the world. No one can even come close to me. I 0wn3rZ all!!

If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

I used to be a competitive Quake3 player. Not best in the world, but in the top 1000 (at a time when the number of active players in Europe numbered in the hundreds of thousands) in Europe easily, so losses were few and far between on the normal FFA servers.

WC3: RoC I was good at, but I never quite managed to break the top 1000 in Europe.

Comment

I was an unstoppable force in the original Warcraft. I'm not too shabby at Starcraft, either, but I haven't played much online so I can't guarantee I'm a master.

Comment

Hehe, online gaming is at least 1000 times more competitive than SP or gaming with friends. I used to play Quake with my friends, and do well. We thought we were very skilled. Then we started playing online and got p1ssed on by everyone under the sun.

Comment

I'd agree to a point but at least if you're playing with friends you can be (relatively) sure that no one's cheating or if they are you can walk over and punch them in the mouth. But I'm not bitter or anything; I'm just saying.

Comment

Of course you have to be vigilant playing online. But my point is a fair one - people that think they are good when playing on LANs often are quite awful in reality. I still remember my shock at the pasting I received in my first FFA Quake3 game online.

Comment

Working...
                              X