Strange Metroid situations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strange Metroid situations

Have you ever gotten into a strange situation on a Metroid game?

On Metroid 2 I have died after beating the queen metroid. I decided to see how far up I could space jump and I ran into a screenful of acid, hanging in the air.

On Metroid 3 I have gotten the Dachoras stuck in the floor. (screenshot below)
    I have also gotten myself into a position where it is impossible to beat the game. I only picked up 5 missile packs and one super missile pack adn wasted my super missiles on the living barriers, then went back and saved and refilled my missiles when I ran out.

On Metroid 4 I have gotten the SA-X to jump over me in three different places.(clear proof that the X parasite does not duplicate intelligence)

Anyone else have strange metroid stories to tell?
    Attached Files
    American by birth, smarter than the average tropical fruit by the grace of Me. -me
    I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
    Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
    XGalaga.

Aack! I attached the wrong one! Here's the pic I meant to attach.
    Attached Files
    American by birth, smarter than the average tropical fruit by the grace of Me. -me
    I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
    Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
    XGalaga.

Comment

Originally posted by geeslaka
      Aack! I attached the wrong one! Here's the pic I meant to attach.
      Looks like a disco.
      Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Come down to the dancing dachoras disco. Watch your feet, they might get stuck in the floor.
        XGalaga.

Comment

One that I forgot.
          On Metroid 3 after you beat Crocomire, if you grab the energy tank while he is still in the acid that screen will not show up as explored.
          XGalaga.

Comment

Working...
          X