No announcement yet.

Fallout 3?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How can it be done and there be very little info on it?
    "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
    "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
    "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
    "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Maybe some links or references could clear the air?

Comment

These are great, GREAT news!

Obviously, the most important part is where the story will be set.
        urgh.NSFW

Comment

The only creditable speculation I have seen says that Jefferson has to stay on hold so that it is still on the books. They can't afford to write it off until they have a profit from another title to bury it in, but the entire development team is now shifted to VB or other projects so its essentially dead in the water. If its a D&D product thats where its going to stay.
          To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection.
          H.Poincaré

Comment

Grumbold, exactly. They only way it can see the light of day is if they sell it to Atari, and they don't want to do that.
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

wtf is Jefferson, anyway?
              urgh.NSFW

Comment

That's what we are discussing

Rumour has it is Fallout3. But it could be a d&d project or even something else.

Comment

What is 'Van Buren' then? ( cool names btw. )
                  urgh.NSFW

Comment

Jefferson was the project name for the defunct game, presumed to be D&D possibly in a Dalelands setting. The project now occupying many of the old Jefferson team is referred to as van Buren, believed to be Fallout 3.
                    To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection.
                    H.Poincaré

Comment

Interplay is a horribly managed company.

Comment

I can't say that.

They put out some great games in the late 90's and early 21st century.

I have no complaints.

Comment

Working...
                        X