No announcement yet.

Recommend me a game for my laptop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah, you can't work with that crappy mousepad... even in Word or other **** I need a mouse..

In games this factor is 10 times as important so you really need a mouse..

Most mice nowadays are pretty good quality and will work on most surfaces (infrared), you could also get yourself a good old ****ty classic mouse, that works on every surface, but is not quite that comfortable
    "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
    "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

I play Civ 3 or GBA/SNES emulators games while Im in class.

I carry a USB ps2 lookalike controller with my laptop, but I dont always take it out and use it. Keyboard is fine for playing games like Sonic advanced, castlevania etc.

Stick with emulator games if you arent plugged into an external power. Its really not a question of computer specs or mouse usage... battery power will be the biggest concern if you're playing games outdoors. (Since you got Dell Im assuming you got extra battery as well... Dell laptops suck battery like crazy)

Get extra battery if you havent.
      Last edited by Zero; May 30, 2003, 18:25.
      :-p

Comment

oh yeah, battery life is as big a concern as interface.

And when you install software, be plugged in.
        While there might be a physics engine that applies to the jugs, I doubt that an entire engine was written specifically for the funbags. - Cyclotron - debating the pressing issue of boobies in games.

Comment

It came with an extra battery, don't worry.

I haven't gotten it hooked up to the internet, so I don't have the chance yet to download any emulators.
          "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
          "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
          "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
          "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

How about Caesar III? More than two years old (I think), but still a nice game. Works like a charm on my 4-year old laptop.

Edit: Or is my laptop 3 years old? Doesn't matter, should be no problem for you.

Carolus

Comment

Hm, that didn't seem to please the mob...

How about some oldies but goldies? In 1999 Hasbro released refreshed versions of the classic trio Space Invaders, Missile Command, and Asteroids. I have the first two and they're a decent waste of time.

Missile Command cost about 8 USD a couple of weeks back and has both the classic game and an ultimate version. When you win Space Invaders on the hardest level, the classic arcade version becomes available in the main menu...

Carolus

Comment

Working...
              X