No announcement yet.

Why doesn't a game like this exist?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and finally... it was bug heaven. and they never resolved all the bugs and crashes to this day.. i believe.
    no one to my knowledge has been having problems with crashes since the about two patches ago. Its still a little buggy and theres been a lot problems with clippers and greifers letely. most blame it on the free trial thats going on, since theres been a lot of noobs in game.

Cons - It was so friggin real. Its a ****in hassle to get to the battlefield from spawning point. Especially if u missed the convoy and you end up walking all the way.
    you just dont have enough patience, from most fbs it takes about 8 minutes to walk into town. Or theres always the alternative of spawning armor and driving in.

And its also ****in annoying being at a real world war enviornment with bunch of computer geeks that dont know how to work together as a team and get slaughtered.
    you must not have played with anyone. everyone I run into in game is willing to work as a team.

its one of those games you have to play to see if you like it, and you either love it or hate it.

Comment

another game similar to WWIIOL (from what Ive heard) is Plantetside. I havent played it yet, but a lot of people from my WWIIOL squad (clan) play it when theyre not playing WWIIOL or working.

PlanetSide 2 is a Massively Multiplayer first person shooter that delivers truly epic, massive combat on a scale never before seen in stunning, breathtaking detail.

Comment

I was thinking about giving Planetside a go after I get tired of Shadowbane, or just want to take a break.
        Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Working...
        X