No announcement yet.

What are you playing these days?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still dable in just about everything, but I've been playing some serious Rise of Nations since its release.

Planetside beta too, and retail as soon as I scrape up the moneys.

Comment

Annunikoba sighting.

whoops, excuse me: Anun Ik Oba sighting.

Glad to see your still alive and kicking.
      Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
      Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
      *****Citizen of the Hive****
      "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

RoN demo (tho I'm still not too sure about it, it's fun but don't know if it's worth a buy for me :/ )
        Privateer 3 ...er -Freelancer- demo I meant (me want!!! forget the damn plot - I just wanna fly around in space, it is -gorgeous- )
        SMAC (of course! )
        Asheron's Call 2 trial (will be buying soon I hope; the leveling is a lot less of a PITA then the old game & easy to reroll if you don't like your character w/o having to totally restart. and the not losing _anything_ when you die is nice....since I die often {note to self : make sure there's water at the bottom of the cliff next time....})
        Deus Ex .... multiplayer (who knew hopping on a random server and shooting & dying with people was such fun?)
        UT2003 demo (the same as above)
        Civ3 (maybe someday I'll actually finish a game again now where are my 'formers dangit ...oh. right. wrong game ^_^ )
        And iI ahve a a couple of Sim familes I tend to every once in a while *don't shoot!!!*

Is it obvious I got a new computer a couple months back?
        But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.
        PolyCast | Girl playing Civ + extra added babble! | Yo voté en 2008!

Comment

Working...
        X