What are you playing these days?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are you playing these days?

I'm playing Grand Theft Auto: Vice City on the PC and LOVING EVERY MINUTE! I'll have to get GTA3 when I finish this. Definetly worth the price. I'm having a total blast with this game.

What are you guys playing?
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

nuthin really. had a shot of gettyburg last week, but before that it's been a long time that I haven't played anything. oh, I allmost forgot, on friday I played MegaMan2 with NESemulator, but that's it.
    My Words Are Backed With Bad Attitude And VETERAN KNIGHTS!

Comment

Warhammer : Dark Omen, and its so ruddy stinking filthy HARD! But I'm loving it. And SMAC. And BNT.

-Jam
      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
      Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Sim City 3000.
        DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

System Shock 2. Christ is that game ever addictive.
          <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Shadowbane, Rise of Nations (not too sure about this one), Medivel Total War (with the viking expansion), and GTA3.

Is vice city a stand alone game? I thought it was an expansion, and I stoped playing GTA3 while I waited for it.
            Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Europa Universalis II on PC.
              Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow on GBA.

EDIT: Just played a couple of hours of Medal of Honor Allied Assault.
              Last edited by JCG; May 19, 2003, 22:04.
              DULCE BELLUM INEXPERTIS

Comment

-Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell
                -I.G.I. 2: Cover Operations
                >>> El cine se lee en dvdplay <<<

Comment

I'm playing Heros of Might and Magic 3, and the Sims.

So Vice City has finally been released for PC? Cool, I will have to get that.
                  I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                    I'm playing Heros of Might and Magic 3, and the Sims.
                    The Sims?! Traitor! You're with those Sunday gamers aren't you?

*Lynching mob is forming around Skanky*
                    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Is vice city a stand alone game? I thought it was an expansion, and I stoped playing GTA3 while I waited for it.

It is totally standalone. It is kinda like Championship Manager incarnations. Based on the same engine, but another game.
                      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

A little Return to Castle Wolfenstein multiplayer on Xbox (got it for free)
                        A little Rallysport Challenge on Xbox (sweeet racing game)

still waiting for the freakin' Diablo 1.10 patch...

And doin' some work (really it's more like play though) making Candle'Bre
                        "Luck's last match struck in the pouring down wind." - Chris Cornell, "Mindriot"

Comment

IceWind Dale in Heart of Fury mode. I've never liked D&D and Baldur's Gate but i like this game alot. EU2, Yahoo Chess and some Team Fortress Classic.
                          someone teach me baduk

Comment

Playing Civ3 and GalCiv on my pc.

Just beat Enter the Matrix on my PS2 (this is a must rent if you like the Matrix). I'll probably rent Red Faction 2 this week or Splinter Cell if Hollywood has it in.
                            - "A picture may be worth a thousand words, but it still ain't a part number." - Ron Reynolds
                            - I went to Zanarkand, and all I got was this lousy aeon!
                            - "... over 10 members raised complaints about you... and jerk was one of the nicer things they called you" - Ming

Comment

Working...
                            X