• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Doom3 screeshot

Originally posted by Urban Ranger
    Right here

Looks quite stunning indeed
    "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
    "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
    2004 Presidential Candidate
    2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

Indeed stunning. Fortunately the release is timed to coincide with Sims: One more and I'll kill myself, so that should keep the sunday gamers away as well.

Comment

well, don't get me start with the sims, the Superstar XP has just been released here and the price is almost two times the others XP.. damn EA! They are evil
        >>> El cine se lee en dvdplay <<<

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike
          Indeed stunning. Fortunately the release is timed to coincide with Sims: One more and I'll kill myself, so that should keep the sunday gamers away as well.
          Never played Sims. Guess I don't get it. Enjoyed SimEarth but never really got into SimCity either. In a way I'm glad I missed that boat, sounds really habit-forming.
          "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
          "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
          2004 Presidential Candidate
          2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

sounds really habit-forming
            It does!!

have you tried SimCountry?
            >>> El cine se lee en dvdplay <<<

Comment

Deus Ex 2 will be better than both of them combined. That is, if it's as good as the last Deus Ex...
              "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
              Drake Tungsten
              "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
              Albert Speer

Comment

Even if it is half as good...

And did anyone mention Thief 3?
                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Well I have a P4 3000 with a GeForce 5900...I am waiting for the game now I have just downloaded the trailer video for it and it looks fantastic...
                  Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by monolith94
                    Deus Ex 2 will be better than both of them combined. That is, if it's as good as the last Deus Ex...

I found this hilarious...

Deus Ex was okay... but multiplayer sets the Half Life and other FPS's games apart from the dopey RPG wannabe's like the Deus Ex series.

Deus Ex 2 will be forgotten... HL2 and Doom3 will be played by millions online for years to come.

Deus Ex 2 = teh suck
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I will Upgrade when the Duke returns.
                      Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

Deus Ex was okay... but multiplayer sets the Half Life and other FPS's games apart from the dopey RPG wannabe's like the Deus Ex series.

Deus Ex was a better game than Half Life. Deus Ex 2 tried to be more 'Half Life' ish and went away from its RPG roots and thus sucked.
                        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Main_Brain
                          I will Upgrade when the Duke returns.

You'll be waiting a damn long time
                          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Deus Ex was superb. Deus Ex 2 didn't even come close to the original.
                            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Working...
                            X