No announcement yet.

Music and games?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All I know is that some of my games really drive my wife nuts thanks to the music, while others she really doesn't mind.

CivIII is a good example of one she likes the music from... FF4j would be an example of one she gets driven nuts on.
    I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

i tend to associate "ashokans farewell" (theme from Ken Burn's Civil War) with just about anything to with the civil war, including my games. IIRC SMA has nice period music, though i may be getting it confused with RELee:CWG. I like the 1602 AD music, never much cared for the Civ music, AOE music got old after awhile.
      "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

OverClocked ReMix is a video game music community with tons of fan-made ReMixes and information on video game music.

Here is 100's of console games remixed.... I think it does PC games too.

Best music Herzog Zwei, Final Fantasy VII, and One Must Fall 2097, and the new One Must Fall coming out sounds like it has great music too... although it seems to be an experimental delivery wich is based on the pace of play....
        Pentagenesis for Civ III
        Pentagenesis for Civ IV in progress
        Pentagenesis Gallery

Comment

Working...
        X