Photoshop Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photoshop Help!

So I've just sketched out a design that printed the lines way too thick. The lines are 1 pixel black, but resolution is at 28 or so pixels per centimeter - I should have set it around 100 per centimeter. Can I convert it to this and have all of the lines thin down at once, or do I start over?

(They're all straight edge, btw)

Thanks!

HEELLEEELEP!

Comment

Zylka, I don't know if I understood correctly (damn broken English! ). If so... well, the lines will increase in the same percentage. I mean, the lines will be 4, 5 pixels black after you resize the design, and the edges will not be straight anymore. A little blur will happen. If you want to keep them with 1 pixel, straight edges, you'll have to start over.
      But you can try it. Save your file and save a copy... Make some experiences with the copy.
      RIAA sucks
      The Optimistas
      I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

ya from what I understand of your problem you probably will have to start over again
        Without music life would be a mistake - Nietzsche
        So you think you can tell heaven from hell?
        rocking on everest

Comment

What I thought. Thanks, thread blows up

Comment

Now why oh why is my printer not printing black as black? I didn't ask for charcoal black, nor dark wispy grey, I WANT F*CKING COLD HARD BLACK

Comment

Toner.
              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Nah the black ink is full, it's some retarded communication error

I hate computers

Inanimate objects were built to p*ss me off

Comment

PhotoShop is not designed to do that sort of work, a drawing program (Illustrator, CorelDraw, Freehand) is far superior in that aspect.
                  (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                  (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                  (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

yeah, use Illustrator for that (not that I'm a huge fan)
                    "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                    You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

How do I unlock layers, and why do they keep locking themselves each time I reopen the program? One minute I can freely move my text around, the next it's locked

Comment

This pic is from Photoshop 7.
                        Attached Files
                        RIAA sucks
                        The Optimistas
                        I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

Z,

Give Project Dogwaffle a try. It's free and works more
                          intuitively.

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Set the printer to print black-and-white rather than in colour, and it will print the black as dark black.
                            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Thanks all

I will try another program but am almost finished the current project in photoshop. The locking won't undo and it's doing some really weird things, the program is a little corrupted

Comment

Working...
                              X