Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My buisness idea(serious), is this legal, or does it violate some prostitution law?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, that's an interesting sore. Maybe I'll just suck on it.

NO THANK YOU> Thank god I'm married and that about the only thing you could get when I was in college was something that a few antibiotics would cure.

I pity the younger generation. A lot more risk than my days.

RAH
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah

NO THANK YOU> Thank god I'm married and that about the only thing you could get when I was in college was something that a few antibiotics would cure.

RAH
      Rah, there have been serious STDs around since, well, forever. Things like syphillis would worry me more than AIDS. It's more eaily transmitted and more people have it.

Comment

Originally posted by rah

RAH
        Please do cause it's true.

Unfortunately.

What kind of twisted ***** is nature to infect such a beautiful thing as sex I ask you.

There's no justice.

Comment

Originally posted by red_jon
          Rah, there have been serious STDs around since, well, forever. Things like syphillis would worry me more than AIDS. It's more eaily transmitted and more people have it.
          Syphillis, as long as it's diagnosed early, NO problem. A single shot of anti-biotics can cure it. Crabs, also easy to cure. There was some herpes back then it's just people didn't know what it was and it was a very uncommon.

Much better than the list is today.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I don't know if it's illegal, but why don't you hire me if you get business running?

We can always put disclaimers 'tests does not include HIV' or something.
            In da butt.
            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Just wear a condom. It prevents pregnancy also.

Comment

ay, it's a scary age today.

Sex is either punishable by law (if you're 18 and your gf is not) or is very dangerous (HIV, all kinds of STDs).

Comment

FYI, HIV has an enormous window period. You can have it, transmittable, in your system for over a decade before it starts to take effect. Or it can hit you hard a few months after it enters your system. It's an unpredictable disease. Also, about 10% of the white population has some sort of T-cell membrane abnormality that renders the person essentially immune to AIDS, I think; they can carry it forever but it can't infect their cells.
                  I think the market for such a business is pretty small in any case. Condoms sound more effective and cheaper, especially since you can't guarantee for certain that anyone's totally clean.
                  1011 1100
                  Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Working...
                  X