Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My buisness idea(serious), is this legal, or does it violate some prostitution law?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My buisness idea(serious), is this legal, or does it violate some prostitution law?

I go to places where STD's are a big problem(i.e. California lol) run a buisness which I do 24 hour test on people for STD's for a charge and list them on my service-I match people who are clean up against each other for some lovin........

horny but dont have anyone, but dont wanna get something from some total stranger? Use this service!

Is that illegal?

Do you think this buisness would be a success?

and the first person who gets herpes even though you said the other person was clean...

oh, sorry bout that!

Comment

You sign a liability waver

Comment

so your service really does not provide me anything.

Comment

Originally posted by My Wife Hates CIV
          so your service really does not provide me anything.
          Thats capitalism for you.
          Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
          Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Re: My buisness idea(serious), is this legal, or does it violate some prostitution law?

Originally posted by Vesayen
            I go to places where STD's are a big problem(i.e. California lol) run a buisness which I do 24 hour test on people for STD's for a charge and list them on my service-I match people who are clean up against each other for some lovin........

horny but dont have anyone, but dont wanna get something from some total stranger? Use this service!

Is that illegal?

Do you think this buisness would be a success?
            one problem: i think AIDS cannot be detected for up to even 6 months after contraction of the virus.

Comment

> My buisness idea(serious), is this legal, or does it violate some

depends on how you market it.
              Monkey!!!

Comment

Those with aids, though not enough to test-still show signs of general sickness early on though, no?

Comment

Those with aids, though not enough to test-still show signs of general sickness early on though, no?

im not sure... but in anycase i think you cant confirm or reject with certainty that someone has aids within this time frame of about 6 months after exposure to the virus.

Comment

Originally posted by paiktis22

im not sure... but in anycase i think you cant confirm or reject with certainty that someone has aids within this time frame of about 6 months after exposure to the virus.

So if your "sickly" your also rejected!

Comment

All you would be doing is running a very specific type of mat-making service, which are totally legal since the money you collect is not for sexual favors but for information (who is sick or not). I think the notion of making the info public porbably is the problem, as these are medical results-unless you have people sign wavers stating you can publish their names.
                      If you don't like reality, change it! me
                      "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                      "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                      "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

So if your "sickly" your also rejected!
                        yeah but can one be robust and still have aids within the 6 months?

that is the question (of life and death )

Comment

I think a better idea, considering the spread of STDs, is to find people who have them and match them up with other people who have the same STD. Then no risk of negligence leading to someone who is clean getting infected.

Oh, and I wouldn't say California. The South is the region of the country where STDs are most prevalent.
                          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Wouldnt it just be easier to sell condoms?
                            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah
                              Wouldnt it just be easier to sell condoms?
                              Most people won't willingly engage in sex with someone who has an STD even if they have a condom.

And some STDs aren't transmitted just through intercourse!
                              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Working...
                              X