Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which extreme right-wing Apolytoner would you install as dictator of Iraq?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll accept the Minister of "Justice" position, Lonestar. It should be pretty easy; kangaroo courts practically run themselves.
    KH FOR OWNER!
    ASHER FOR CEO!!
    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• I just figured out that this thread is a troll. Yes, I am a little slow...

Comment

• 'little' slow?

*planning revolution*
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
          I'll accept the Minister of "Justice" position, Lonestar. It should be pretty easy; kangaroo courts practically run themselves.
          Don't forget the false confessions and denuncements!
          Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

• Don't forget the false confessions and denuncements!

I'll remember. I better start practicing my techniques; if he keeps his plotting up, Imran should be receiving my tender mercies* any time now.

* "Tender mercies" include but are not limited to electroshock to the genitals, broomsticks in every orifice, forced curry eating and Bryan Adams albums, god willing. All hail Lonestar.
            KH FOR OWNER!
            ASHER FOR CEO!!
            GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Only if you can catch me! MWAHAH!

I'll cause chaos and force the government to make me a deal .
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• Fez, definitely.
                "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
                -Bokonon

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                  Only if you can catch me! MWAHAH!

I'll cause chaos and force the government to make me a deal .
                  Who do you think you are, Yasr Arafat?
                  Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

• No... our good friend Adolph .

Comment

• No... our good friend Adolph

The Weimar Republic didn't have a Justice Minister as ruthless as I am. You can't write your "Mein Kampf" from jail when you have alligator clips on your scrotum.
                      KH FOR OWNER!
                      ASHER FOR CEO!!
                      GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• I plan not to get caught .

Comment

• I'm gonna be the super sneaky Cabinet minister who plans chaotic things so I can position myself to the top... I've learned from Stalin .

Comment

• Greatest thread ever, people!
                            urgh.NSFW

Comment

Working...
                            X