Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mobius!

Happy Birthday, you old sonofa*****!

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

It's dangerous when a birthday is on Friday

Congrats!

edit: spelling
    Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
    Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
    Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Originally posted by Saras
      It's dangerous when a birthday is on Friday

Thanks guys, here I was thinking I was unpopular on Poly - I'm obviously not trying hard enough
      Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Woo-hoo!

I was just about to sign off and rest my weary head, but luckily for me, I saw you saw.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Just be sure to cheer loudly as the Bengals sink another career for a 1st round draft choice and you'll get more enemies.
          (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
          (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
          (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

Happy Anotheryearolderday

Comment

Another year closer to the dirt nap.
              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Dirt nap.

Why aren't mothers the ones who get the presents on their children's birthday?
                I mean, they did more work that day.

Comment

Sloww - everyone knows the Stork did all the work.

Comment

That's right!

Comment

Happy Birthday!

Go enjoy a good

and do some

"I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Happy Birthday
                        "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                        You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Happy Birthday

Orange - that is one cool avatar

Comment

Happy Happy Birthday Enjoy your night and don't do anything I wouldn't do
                            Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
                            Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
                            Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
                            You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

But Tiamat... nevermind .

Happy B-day!
                              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
                              X