Hello!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello!

I am sure all of you remember me... Well after a prolonged absence I am back...

Got my digital camera finally... and took a shot of me for you:

Lets be cool, and take everything easy... I like being here... I don't wanna make enemies.

A whole load of things have happened to me that have caused to me mature quite a bit...
    For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Blah

Comment

Hi Fez and welcome back!

I was missing you! What took you so long?
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Well lets just say I took a break to cool things down...

That picture isn't bad is it?
        For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Nah, it's a good picture.
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Giancarlo! Welcome back!
            What?

Comment

Obviously a DL.
              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.â€
              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Still a poofter?
                www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

All the Gay posters have been asking about you.
                  Now they can move on to other subject matter.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Boddington's
                    Still a poofter?

One post away stewie....
                    Keep on Civin'
                    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Stew got in tro-uble. Stew got in tro-uble.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Originally posted by Ming

One post away stewie....

Are you a gay-lover or something?
                        www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

I'm straight. Who cares? My wife (maybe ), some ex girlfriends...
                          Fez is gay. Who cares? Boddington's.

Be careful, Fez... Love has strange ways!

I'm a newbie here (in the OT forum), but I've read many of your posts and threads. Welcome back!
                          RIAA sucks
                          The Optimistas
                          I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

Dad! Stew won't play nice!

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi
                              Obviously a DL.
                              A DL with 1845 post? Why dont you think before you write...

BTW, sup Giancarlo. Still mixed up or you feeling better? How about those Gay Olympics? Still have the same opinion?
                              -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Working...
                              X