Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First thread!

NEWS ALERT
    Tariq Aziz, Former Iraqi Deputy Prime Minister, Is in U.S. Custody, Pentagon Says. (5:07 PM ET)

from NYtimes.

I just wanted to be first.

Aziz was always the most interesting to hear.
    If you don't like reality, change it! me
    "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
    "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
    "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Drake Tungsten knew it all along. just check the prediction thread.
    urgh.NSFW

Comment

String him up by his thumbs.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

edit: me stoopid. ignore.
        grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Drake Tungsten knew it all along. just check the prediction thread.

Holy ****!

I'm kinda freaked out now.
          KH FOR OWNER!
          ASHER FOR CEO!!
          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Drake: Any word from your sources on tommorows lottery numbers?
            "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

How long till we get a full house or a stright flush?
              "I read a book twice as fast as anybody else. First, I read the beginning, and then I read the ending, and then I start in the middle and read toward whatever end I like best." - Gracie Allen

Comment

Drake: Any word from your sources on tommorows lottery numbers?

KH FOR OWNER!
                ASHER FOR CEO!!
                GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Tariq, in one of his last news conferences, in Rome, I believe, refused to take a question from an Israeli journalist. I think his punishment should include an apology for what he did that day.
                  http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

Oh yeah, I'm sure the Israeli journalist's heart was broken. Maybe Tariq can even write "I won't ignore Zionist entity journalists" 50 times on the blackboard.
                    When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Where did we get him?
                      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

He turned himself in.
                        When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Damn...

Oh well, maybe he can tell us were Saddam is?
                          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                            Damn...

Oh well, maybe he can tell us were Saddam is?
                            Only by telling you everywhere he isn't first so that you have to work it out by deduction. ;~)
                            If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

Originally posted by Edan
                              How long till we get a full house or a stright flush?

-
                              So in the end, he didn't prefer to fight to the death ey....
                              Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                              Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Working...
                              X