No announcement yet.

The World According To...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh yeah Stefu, it's the norwegians that use doping....

Comment

Gangerolf's map is woefully incomplete in terms of little red dots.
      Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
      "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Originally posted by Stefu
        Since foreign media teaches us that Finland consists of Helsinki (as evidenced by the mall-bomber case, when all the foreign media referred to "Helsinki bombing", when it occurred in city of Vantaa), this map is specifically Helsinki-centric.
        I resent us being aclled evil Russki land!!!!!
        Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
        Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

ok, here's the world (parts of it, anyway) according to an ignorant norwegian:
          Attached Files
          CSPA

Comment

Stefu, you forgot the evil Southerners (Italy, Spain), who are corrupt thieves, steal our common EU-money and come and take all our women.

EDIT: The first Gangerolf's map hasn't got enough red dots.
            The other hasn't got enough black dots.
            Last edited by RGBVideo; April 24, 2003, 17:19.

Comment

Gangerolf reminded me of an important component - Sosnovyi Bor.
              Attached Files
              "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
              "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

I WANT RUSSIA TO BE REPRESENTED AS AN ALLY NOW!!!!!!
                Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I'M NOT BLACKLISTED FOR SYRINGES???
                  Attached Files

Comment

Comment

FIVE YEARS AGO THIS DAY...

Comment

Uh? What's that mean?

Comment

Zylka. Man. You know. Sheesh!
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I am offended by Zylka's implication that mimes are not people. "First they took away the mimes, but I said nothing. Then they took away the people who always take too many items into the express lane at the supermarket, but still I said nothing. Then they took away the groups of people who walk eight abreast down the sidewalk so that you have to either walk in the street to avoid them or else barrel through them, yet I said nothing." Will you people never learn the lessons of history?
                            <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Zylka and loinburger are like hash and a pipe to smoke it. I hate to admit it, but I actually laughed out loud.
                              John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Gangerolf reminded me of an important component - Sosnovyi Bor.
                                yeah I think they're keeping those things just to milk some cash out of their honest hardworking neighbours
                                CSPA

Comment

Working...
                                X