No announcement yet.

Proposal to form Islamic defense alliance like Nato

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd say around 1, in total. But we can always expect.

nice try at a shot, though.
    urgh.NSFW

Comment

so they want to politically formalize the jihad?

someone please clarify the difference between Muslim and Islam. i thought i had it down until all these blacks started talking about the nation of Islam.
      "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
      - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

what makes anyone think they would really back each other up??? the US would just say (like today), shut up Iran or else!! so much for that.

Comment

Originally posted by My Wife Hates CIV
          what makes anyone think they would really back each other up??? the US would just say (like today), shut up Iran or else!! so much for that.
          maybe the point of the alliance would be to gather nuclear materials, and just threaten to give it to terrorists.
          "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
          - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

ww3
            CSPA

Comment

Originally posted by UberKruX

maybe the point of the alliance would be to gather nuclear materials, and just threaten to give it to terrorists.
              and how would this be different from today???

Comment

*cough* 1967 *cough*....
                "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

Working...
                X