Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hehe... you said MATO

Comment

I had a dream where it was arbor day and nobody cared, and I was running around trying to convince people that arbor day was a really great, magical thing, but nobody believed me. The trees were really beautiful in that dream. So far, then, I'm having a good day.
      "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
      Drake Tungsten
      "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
      Albert Speer

Comment

What's arbor day?
        Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

I think it's a day when you celebrate trees.
          Drake Tungsten
          Albert Speer

Comment

I got to sleep around 12:45am this morning, having briefly flicking on the Yankee game to see they were beating the snot out of the Angels. So I went to sleep safe in the knowledge that all was right with the universe.

I'm tired, though.

-Arrian
            grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

¡Yankees SUCK!
              Drake Tungsten
              Albert Speer

Comment

Originally posted by monolith94
                ¡Yankees SUCK!
                Yeah, it really sucks that they beat all those other teams so badly.....

GO YANKEES!

I am having a regular day...nothing special one way or another.Is been a regular week, but still better than most, though not as good as last.
                If you don't like reality, change it! me
                "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

I overslept but stll managed to get to class on time. So that was good, I suppose.

Comment

Working...
                  X