• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Japher
    If the Kings lose... GO SPURS!!!!!!!!

spurs
    "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
    - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
    Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

i hope mavs win the western conference. Cause Nets VS mavs will be very interesting.
      :-p

Comment

Did somebody say that the Spurs couldn't kill the Lakers? That they were too soft? Guess who looked soft in that fourth quarter? Oh, and Duncan looked just fine...

Comment

Originally posted by GP
          Did somebody say that the Spurs couldn't kill the Lakers? That they were too soft? Guess who looked soft in that fourth quarter? Oh, and Duncan looked just fine...
          Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

The Mav's are bringing it home.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Kramerman

I was thinkin about tarting a thread like this, but forgot glad someone thought to
              Well it went unappreciated and was buried for first few days, but NBA playoff has been picking up in excitement and so has this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                The Mav's are bringing it home.
                if it comes to Net VS Mavs (and dear god I hope it does) Im gonna have to root for the Nets!

GO NJ!

Oh and for the record, NY DOES NOT have a basketball team.

Comment

It won't be an Eastern team. Sorry.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                    It won't be an Eastern team. Sorry.
                    YES IT WILL! MORE YOU KEEP SAYING THAT, MORE U'LL JINX IT!
                    *goes onto crying in the corner*

Comment

i hope mavs win the western conference. Cause Nets VS mavs will be very interesting.
                      Interesting like watching a retarded kid try and play a pro. The East has a chance to win a game... maybe.

Did somebody say that the Spurs couldn't kill the Lakers? That they were too soft?
                      I said it, and I'm amazed I'm wrong. I guess the Lakers finally just ran out of gas, cause it sure wasn't San Antonio's brilliant play that won that series. They tried real hard to blow a huge lead in game 5 just like they always do vs. LA, but by some miracle Robert Horry missed. Whether it's Kings or Mavs I hope they wipe the floor with SA.
                      "Luck's last match struck in the pouring down wind." - Chris Cornell, "Mindriot"

Comment

That would be me.

And all of this is irrelevant anyway because the BAAAAADDDDDDDDDD BBBBOOOOOOYYYYYYYYSSS
                        are back in business, baby!!!!!

"Perhaps a new spirit is rising among us. If it is, let us trace its movements and pray that our own inner being may be sensitive to its guidance, for we are deeply in need of a new way beyond the darkness that seems so close around us." --MLK Jr.

Comment

NICE location, Zero.

Comment

heh didnt notice it. its not the same "mavericks" ur thinking tho.

But that doesnt mean we're gonna hunt you down.

Comment

Dallas!!!

Hack-a-Bowen and a new freethrow record, 49 or 50!

How great is this... I freakin' hate San Antonio.
                              "Luck's last match struck in the pouring down wind." - Chris Cornell, "Mindriot"

Comment

San Antonio should beat Dallas, even tho they lost this first game. The odds are against them, but i think they really are a slightly superior team and should win.

Comment

Working...
                                X