This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drunk postretrs of the world unite

Welll im thouroughly d4runk at my friends doem roum. I loc eit cause oi didnt even plan. omg i just called myt friend and he actually has the same book as mel. he jsut to ld my its MY book! HILARIOSU!
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

wowo you mothietn ****ers, sure anrent repsontsice
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

oh yeah, oigh right!

some ones in my ice box!

Comment

wrestle with jummy!

Comment

aknowlefed me YOU OITHSW{JTQ ****ERS!

Comment

hi..happy drunk posting
            "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

hey kaak, what dell deals are there out there rgight now!

Comment

Shhh, be quiet, and get back down there.

(How I usually talk to drunk boys. )
                Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

In order to be an effective drunken poster you must be sufficiently stupid and/or insane. Merely saying "yarr I are drunk a;slasdfoy" or whatever is insufficient. You need to say something more along the lines of "Queen Elizabeth is my mother OMFG she's so hot I'd do her."
                  <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

>>> El cine se lee en dvdplay <<<

Comment

ummm....well, i can save you 25% on an axim if anyone is interested!!! lol
                      "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger
                        Queen Elizabeth is my mother OMFG she's so hot I'd do her.
                        You would? Haven't ever got much, have you?

7 down, 9 in the tube.
                        (\__/)
                        (='.'=)
                        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

not nearly drunk enough yet, goddam weak vodka
                          gotta hunt down the around the world party...
                          Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

I think we've had enough of this. Even though being drunk, I think I qualify to post here, I'm not that Drunk
                            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                            X