• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have ICQ and AIM, but don't use either
    Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

i use AIM. i used trillian for like a month, but it didn't support everything AIM did, so i ran back to the monopoly
      "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
      - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

i use aim becuase all my friends use it
        Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -Homer

Comment

IChat
          Attached Files
          Only feebs vote.

Comment

IChat soesn't seem to be adapted for long messages, am I wrong ?
            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor
              IChat soesn't seem to be adapted for long messages, am I wrong ?
              No, it works. The window just gets bigger, I think. There is some limit - same as MSN (which I hate).
              Only feebs vote.

Comment

AIM. Used to use ICQ which was good for talking to Poly People, but since most IRL people use AIM, I use that now.
                "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

most wes people use AOL IM so I mostly stick to that. Like the interface and the only thing wrong with it is that it doesn't have a message history.
                  Only keep around ICQ for a few poly people w/o AOL IM.
                  Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

I use AIM mostly cause RL friends around me use it.

ICQ because Geek friends refuse to use AIM/MSN (down w/ microsoft aol mentality)

Alot of Foreign exchange students (Mainly asians) use MSN alot

I rarely use Yahoo

My favorite is MSN... for obvious reasons (chatting w/ foreign exhange students... mainly girls of course!)
                    :-p

Comment

MSN and Yahoo. I stopped using ICQ years ago when it became the poster child for bloatware.
                      http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

icq became a poster child because aol raped it up the ass.

i use trillian when i'm in windows, and gaim in linux.
                        B♭3

Comment

Trillian, with ICQ, MSN, and AIM

Comment

I used to use trillian until it created problems... one of them had something to do with IRC not functioning properly. Anyways, now I have an old useless 15 inch monitor that no one in my family uses, so I just attach that to my laptop. That my permenant chatting screen as long as Im at my room using the laptop.

ICQ, MSN, AIM buddy lists alone fills about 1/3 of the screen but at least nothing is on the laptop screen..
                            :-p

Comment

MSN, Yahoo, ICQ, AIM... I use 'em all.

At work I have Trillian, and at home I have Proteus (iChat sucks!)
                              I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

Working...
                              X