• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Precisely my point.

Where's your lobbying efforts????

Comment

Originally posted by JohnT
      By the way, I'm just loving Red Mars and am going to have a lot to say about it.
      Great! We'll have a lot to argue about.

[moderator]

Bad news:

Because of travel, the Red Mars discussion will likely be delayed a couple of days... possibly until the first weekend in May.

[/moderator]
      What's the official start date? Next Friday? I'm halfway through, but I should make it by then.
      "We are living in the future, I'll tell you how I know, I read it in the paper, Fifteen years ago" - John Prine

Comment

I don't know, Static. The "official" start is the 1st of the month, but as I said, it might be delayed until this upcoming weekend.

Comment

I don't know, Static. The "official" start is the 1st of the month, but as I said, it might be delayed until this upcoming weekend.
          Thanks, I may make it by the first anyway. I'm 2/3s through now.
          Last edited by Static Universe; April 28, 2003, 17:05.
          "We are living in the future, I'll tell you how I know, I read it in the paper, Fifteen years ago" - John Prine

Comment

Che, you let me down.

Moon is a Harsh Mistress wins!!!

Comment

Che, you let me down.

Moon is a Harsh Mistress wins!!!
              Cool, everyone will finally get to hear the infamous David Friedman anecdote.

or depending on your politics.

Comment

I'm not disappointed because I think it will make an interesting contrast to Red Mars.
                Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Working...
                X