Iraq Stories the Mainsteam Media will not cover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iraq Stories the Mainsteam Media will not cover

There are many stories that the media is not covering. Here is a place to present those stories.

Iraq Torture

Issues that should be in the open

If it is verified Al queda was here...

A forgotten Interview

“I am surprised to hear of all the anti-war demonstrations in the West. I wish that the demonstrators could spend just 24 hours in the place I have come from and see the reality of Iraq. Fourteen lost years of my life. Nothing but bread for food — darkness, filth, beatings, torture, killings, bitterness and humiliation.”
    -Rafat Abdulmajeed Muhammad, jailed for selling a roll of film to an British journalist

"If Saddam Hussein fails to comply and we fail to act or we take some ambiguous third route, which gives him yet more opportunities to develop his program of weapons of mass destruction and continue to press for the release of sanctions and ignore the commitments he's made? Well, he will conclude that the international community's lost its will. He will then conclude that he can go right on doing more to build an arsenal of devastating destruction. If we fail to respond today, Saddam and all those who would follow in his footsteps will be emboldened tomorrow. The stakes could not be higher. Some way, someday, I guarantee you he'll use the arsenal."
    -President Bill Clinton in 1998
    Weapons
    I would rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal labotamy

but these reasons are why im not against war...what should i do?
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Curse Fox News for not telling us all about the horrible evil of Saddam's Dictatorship, the crypto-liberal bastards will pay for their hiding of the truth!
      Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Tangent: as prowar people, we can always point out the hypocracy of the war protestors, why dont they protest the DR Congo
        I would rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal labotamy

Comment

it wasnt my nation going into the congo
          "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

If all this is is true...is also extremely serious.

Comment

Let's see, the first story is about Iraqi torture and killing of civilians. This has been extensively covered by the "mainstream" media and presumably the Times is part of the mainstream.

Item two is pure conjecture and good for a laugh. It simply states that the Americans should investigate possible links between terrorists and Iraqi. Excuse me? Bushie and the boys claimed there was a clear proof that the two were working together. Bush should shows us the "evidence" for this, not go off trying to find proof for something he already claimed.

Link three doesn't exist, but again, appears to be a "what if" questions. The media prefers to deal with things that have happened, not imaginary devils.

Fourth link is from PBS, another mainstream medium outlet. The story has been extensively covered by other media.

Troll mark: 0.4/10 (0.4 for each working link)

The stories that really need to be told are:

1) How many Iraqis by were killed by the Americans in order to liberate them.
              2) Where are these imaginary weapons of mass destruction that Bushie and the boys claimed Saddam had?

But of course the pro-war crowd doesn't want to talk about these important issues. They're too busy planning the invasion of Sryia.
              Golfing since 67

Comment

Originally posted by Tingkai
                Let's see, the first story is about Iraqi torture and killing of civilians. This has been extensively covered by the "mainstream" media and presumably the Times is part of the mainstream.

Item two is pure conjecture and good for a laugh. It simply states that the Americans should investigate possible links between terrorists and Iraqi. Excuse me? Bushie and the boys claimed there was a clear proof that the two were working together. Bush should shows us the "evidence" for this, not go off trying to find proof for something he already claimed.

Link three doesn't exist, but again, appears to be a "what if" questions. The media prefers to deal with things that have happened, not imaginary devils.

Fourth link is from PBS, another mainstream medium outlet. The story has been extensively covered by other media.

Troll mark: 0.4/10 (0.4 for each working link)

The stories that really need to be told are:

1) How many Iraqis by were killed by the Americans in order to liberate them.
                2) Where are these imaginary weapons of mass destruction that Bushie and the boys claimed Saddam had?

But of course the pro-war crowd doesn't want to talk about these important issues. They're too busy planning the invasion of Sryia.
                Your pals at Al Jazeera seem to be covering almost nothing but #1, though actual figures seem to be hard to come by. As for #2, it isn't just the Bush administration who wonders where the weapons are, it is the entire international community who was told by Iraq that they existed. I am curious where over a million pounds of blister and nerve agents are, as well as any anthrax etc may be. Perhaps Syria is a good place to look if they don't turn up in Iraq.
                He's got the Midas touch.
                But he touched it too much!
                Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Attached Files
                  Golfing since 67

Comment

Spot on.
                    Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                    Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                    We've got both kinds

Comment

Working...
                    X