New Map of France

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Map of France

The U.S. Dept. of Education has approved a new political map of France for use in our text books to provide better understanding of French culture and history.

(Okay, I don't like French-bashing in general, but this is funny!)
    Attached Files
    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Yeah - it's funny. But scary too.
    Only feebs vote.

Comment

Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

"Pas De Frog Dic"

lmFao.
        "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
        - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

They would never choose this map for a class in the US.

1. The shape is too close to the real thing.

2. It has years of german intrusions that might actually make students think and learn something.

3. EuroDisney isn't listed.

4. It was done in 2003 instead of the normal 30 years out of date.

RAH
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah

2. It has years of german intrusions that might actually make students think and learn something.

3. EuroDisney isn't listed.

4. It was done in 2003 instead of the normal 30 years out of date.

RAH
              Not to mention that it features France.
              Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Blah.
                I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

i learned more from civ than elementry school social studies / geography anyway.
                  "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."

Comment

Yep, thank god for more realistic AVALON HILL games or I would have grown up thinking the RISK board was actually the map of the world.

RAH
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah
                      Yep, thank god for more realistic AVALON HILL games or I would have grown up thinking the RISK board was actually the map of the world.

RAH
                      wait, you mean there aren't only two terriroties to the US?

that east africa is thie shiznit?

that whoever starts in austraila has a major advantage in the early game?

Comment

Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Road
                        "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

They did forget to mark Corsica as part of France. This map may still work for our schools...
                          KH FOR OWNER!
                          ASHER FOR CEO!!
                          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by UberKruX

wait, you mean there aren't only two terriroties to the US?

that east africa is thie shiznit?

that whoever starts in austraila has a major advantage in the early game?

and there is no Russia, it's really Yakusk, Irkusk, Siberia, etc. And south America is made up of only 4 countries.
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Town names are

I like the memorial roads.
                              One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Working...
                              X