The Most Hilarious Thing In The History of Earth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A stick!
    "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Gaaah!
      Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

havent seen battlefield earth, but this review makes me curious.... should i..... ????
        Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
        Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
        giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Originally posted by Frogger
          Haha.

Quote box.

Sometimes your wit goes above and beyond the call of duty.
          This one is priceless.
          Good work.
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144
            somehow i think this is going to turn into the relationship pekka and i have where i always remind him of his nude sauna and sausage fests
            How's that? I'll be willing to wait for the rest of my life to find something about you that I can always remind you about .

Anyway everyone should go and see Cyborg 2.
            In da butt.
            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Of Battlefield Earth, Roger Ebert said, "Sitting through Battlefield Earth is like taking a cross-country bus trip while sitting next to someone who is very badly in need of a bath."

"When all else fails, a pigheaded refusal to look facts in the face will see us through." -- General Sir Anthony Cecil Hogmanay Melchett

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
                havent seen battlefield earth, but this review makes me curious.... should i..... ????
                From the original reviews I didn't think it would be worth paying to see, so I waited untill it was free on cable. I still didn't get my money's worth.

RAH
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                X