Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "admit to embarassing things about yourself" thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "admit to embarassing things about yourself" thread.

Post guilty pleasures, embarassing stories, whatever.

I watch "Friends" religiously.
    "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

I'm actually President of the United States.
    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

i like bukkake
      "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
      'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

I haven't gotten laid in 3 days!

Comment

Are you counting sexual relations with your... ahem... limbs?
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
            Are you counting sexual relations with your... ahem... limbs?
            My feet don't ****!

Comment

I had my trousers and underwear pulled down in front of some girls when I was in infant school. By a teacher's son, nonetheless...

Clearly this is why I turned out to be a big gay homosexual.

(Although in junior school I was sent out of class once for getting underneath the desk and looking up girls' dresses- this was in the days before a battery of psychologists and social workers would have been called in.)
              Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

I met my girlfriend on a Powerpuff Girls message board!

Comment

Now, that IS embarassing!

Comment

I've met people online with the explicit intent of purely sexual relations.
                    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Was this at apolyton?

if so, I am sure you can do better

Jo MIller
                      Jon Miller-
                      I AM.CANADIAN
                      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I'm not
                        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                          I've met people online with the explicit intent of purely sexual relations.
                          Yeah, but to have the relations you must also meet them offline as well. And playing with yourself while some sweaty forty-six year old man named HotKristyXXX cybers you DOES NOT COUNT!

Comment

Originally posted by JohnT
                            Yeah, but to have the relations you must also meet them offline as well. And playing with yourself while some sweaty forty-six year old man named HotKristyXXX cybers you DOES NOT COUNT!
                            I wasn't talking about that. I don't do cyber.

I met them online, and it went from there, is what I'm saying.
                            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

asher, i heard fez was booking a trip to alberta before he left apolyton. can it be confirmed?
                              "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                              'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Working...
                              X