• Show
Clear All

• Britney Spears poster found in Sadams Palace HQ

and a snoopie doll too.

according to a repudable german mag

/me waits for Ted

Comment

link
      Deutschlands führende Nachrichtenseite. Alles Wichtige aus Politik, Wirtschaft, Sport, Kultur, Wissenschaft, Technik und mehr.

Comment

American Capitalism infected that regime a long time ago.
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

It had to be destroyed.
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

So they have found the 'smoking gun' finally...
            Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
            Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Even Saddam can't stand up to Britney. USA!
              Attached Files
              We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

BTW the link appears to have been changed to here:

In den Häusern der irakischen Führungselite, die unermüdlich gegen die US-Kultur gewettert hatten, finden sich erstaunliche Hinterlassenschaften: In einem Palast Saddams hängen Poster von Snoopy und Britney Spears, die Kinder spielten mit US-Spielzeug. Und Saddams Vizepremier Tarik Asis hatte Hollywood-Schnulzen wie "Schlaflos in Seattle" im Regal.

(i dont know german a friend told me this)

Comment

So Saddam has no taste - what's new?
                  Never give an AI an even break.

Comment

the snoopie doll...

Comment

Originally posted by CerberusIV
                      So Saddam has no taste - what's new?
                      you'd turn her down would you
                      Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
                      Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

Originally posted by TheStinger

you'd turn her down would you
                        Yes, I like to have some intellectual interaction as well as the obvious. It just gets like that as you get older.
                        Never give an AI an even break.

Comment

Saddam also turned up to be the webmaster of "1 H4T3 CHRISTINA AGUIWHORE OMG LOL ^_^" webring.
                          "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                          "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

You got to admit though that snoopie revealed his more tender side...

Comment

Idunno, the last ten year of peanuts really sucked. More like the last twenty, from what I hear, though I wasn't alive in the seventies.He might have kept the Snoopy around as a sign of the fall of the west or something.
                              And, as many others have pointed out, Spears is not *that* hot. The chief reason for her popularity, so far as I can tell, is the amazing prevalence of the naughty-little-schoolgirl fetish in the minds of American males. That, and her squeaky voice makes her sound kinda like she's constantly getting off for some reason. Or maybe that's just my imagination. Anyway, I too would turn her down. If you don't feel anything deeper toward the girl, what you've basically got is an unusually realistic blowup doll that demands your attention, gets jealous and expects presents and sweet nothings about five times a year, minimum. What's the point?
                              1011 1100
                              Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Working...
                              X