This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Mikey, where is the f*cking key to my last thread

Absolutely nothing wrong with the content. Even Markos the lib breezed by it as a "weak troll" without locking it (doesn't he own the site?)

If indeed it was Mark that locked it after a several response delay... well I would understand. People who don't like to deal with arriving realities that contradict their warnings of doom have all the right to do that sort of thing, with the power (of course). I'm on to cleaning up my oh so dirty sig and profiles by the way, do me a favour and clean your greasy, long, trash hair.

...but to continue the discussion - Tassadar, want to let me know whether or not you were in support of your beloved Ruskis when they were invading Afghanistan?

Mark locked it before MtG posted.

MtG let himself in.

ACK!
    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Yup..and so will this one get locked.
      If you don't like reality, change it! me
      "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
      "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
      "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

0.0/0

http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by monkspider
          0.0/0

ERR DIV BY ZERO
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Post ante deletia
            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Mark locked it when I was typing my post, so I didnt see the locked icon, although it doesn't matter, since I can post in locked threads anyway.

Now that that's clarified...

When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Working...
              X