Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, where are those 500, 000 casualties you promised me?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, where are those 500, 000 casualties you promised me?

FIVE - HUNDRED - THOUSAND - DEATHS

A little off? Just by a LITTLE?

I expect some sort of apology from those who even agreed half way with this anti-war coward bullsh*t.

No:

"OH, WELL EVEN IF THE IRAQI PEOPLE ARE CELEBRATING LOOK AT ALL THE FURNITURE THAT'S BEING LOOTED!!!"

"OH, THE WAR ISN'T OVER YET, AND THE HUMANITARIAN CRISIS LOOMING SURELY CAN'T BE DEALT WITH BY THE TWO RICHEST NATIONS ON EARTH!!!" (Expand that to the 10 richest if we humanitarian westerners actually get off our as*es this time around)

"WHAT ABOUT THE LESS THAN 10, 000 DEATHS, MISTAR WAR MONGER?!!? WAS THIS WAR AND FREEDOM FROM MURDEROUS TYRANNY WORTH EVEN THE DEATH OF A SINGLE INNOCENT INFANT??!"

The UN is as useless and clueless as the League of Nations was. I'm sure even some of you hacks who are desperately trying to divert attention away from your previous doom warnings with stories of *DEAD IRAQI BABIES* can agree with that?

You know, Zylka, you're now officially one of my favorite posters. That furniture line was freakin' hilarious.

Comment

You know, Zylka, you're now officially one of my favorite posters. That furniture line was freakin' hilarious.

I concur. The war has really brought out the best in you.
      KH FOR OWNER!
      ASHER FOR CEO!!
      GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Re: So, where are those 500, 000 casualties you promised me?

Yes, just look at Afghanistan.

No humanitarian crisis' there. The western democracies are dealing with it using TONS and TONS of money.

Oh wait......We didn't give them the money.........Oops.
        Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
        Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

1) bad troll. try harder
          2) clean up your profile info & sig
          Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
          Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
          giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Half a million was a ridiculous number, but 50,000 or so is still quite possible.

Many of the "occupied" cities have been without water supplies for over a week, and stockpiled water is going to be running real low. There's always river water, but dysentery isn't really helpful from an infant and child mortality or geriatric renal function perspective.

The acute immediate problems (water and adequacy of medical treatment) can not be met in the necessary timescale, which is already passing. We can save some people and limit the damage being done, but nationwide, people are dying of indirect war related issues as we post, and it's very unlikely anyone will ever come up with a full and accurate count.
            When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Originally posted by JohnT
              Except they're also looting hospitals and taking medical supplies.
              When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Working...
              X