Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Formula 1 racing... Who on Earth made the new rules?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're all just pissed because your ever loveable Schumacher is suckings butts, like his real job is! KNEEL IN FRONT OF ME!
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

The one lap qualifying has worked for years in Superbikes BUT..

in bike racing it is (relatively) easy to overtake compared to F1.

It would have been better if they had made everyone do the qualifying with the same amount of fuel and not allowed work on the engines, just on the rest of the car. Then cars could be adjusted for qualifying but would not be that far from race set up and the grids would better reflect the true performance.

A lot will depend on how things go at the european rounds where the weather is generally less unpredictable.

Running the Brasil GP in those conditions was ridiculous anyway. The MotoGP bikes from Suzuka was far more interesting than watching skilled drivers forced to play dodgems in expensive machinery. If I wanted to watch powerboating I would.
      Never give an AI an even break.

Comment

I LOVE THE NEW RULES I LOVE THE NEW RULES I LOVE THE NEW RULES, TAKE THAT SCHUMACHER!!!!!

And I am not a Finn : P
        Periodista : A proposito del escudo de la fe, Elisa, a mí me sorprendía Reutemann diciendo que estaba dispuesto a enfrentarse con el mismísimo demonio (Menem) y después terminó bajándose de la candidatura. Ahí parece que fuera ganando el demonio.

Elisa Carrio: No, porque si usted lee bien el Génesis dice que la mujer pisará la serpiente.

Comment

"Look, Michael is going to win the race!"
          "Let's give him a drive-through penalty, quick!"

and this happened when, pray tell?

Half of FIA is cheering for Michael as is Ecclestone (who wants to buy ferrari also)

New rules

Kimi

Everyone who speaks that there were lots of crashes because of new rules think again. It was rain and rain alone, look at other rain races and you will always see fewer cars finishing.

Btw., they haven't decided yet. It can happen so that Kimi gets 10, 5 or 8 points.

Comment

Looks like Kimi is getting second place and Fishichella getting the victory here. Well if he started the lap like they are claiming, then by all means he should have full points and all credit.
            No need to get pissed, it's not my fault Schumacher isn't good without superior car .
            In da butt.
            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

And why the hell did Barichello's car die? I would bet you money it would not happen to Schumi! Ferrari are treating RB like a bastard child

On a side note, have any of you ever been to a race? I want to one day, but still don't have the time/money combo.

Comment

Of course. Barichello is not important to Ferrari. They only care about Schumacher.

I haven't been in race, that would mean travelling and lots of money. Would be fun some day though.
                In da butt.

Comment

Hey did Kimi have special training in being a stone face? I can never tell is he happy, sad or just plotting to take over the world for Finland

Imagine playing poker against him

Comment

Yeah . He's weird guy, stone face.. I don't wonder why he was called 'robot', even his voice is monotonic. I guess his personality is like that, and it makes him a good driver but he's still weirdo.
                    In da butt.

Comment

Originally posted by VetLegion
                      On a side note, have any of you ever been to a race? I want to one day, but still don't have the time/money combo.
                      Yes, I visited the British GP of 1996 at Silverstone. It was good fun.

Comment

Ki- mi! Ki-mi! The next Hakkinen
                        "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

Working...
                        X