Joke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joke

Saddam Hussein's son goes to the grocery store. He then comes back with all the shopping in a cardboard box. Saddam then goes to his son ''why
    did you bring the shopping home in a cardboard box?'' The son replies..........

Because there was no Baghdad
    Hold my girlfriend while I kiss your skis.

...?
    B♭3

Comment

Bag... dad.

RIAA sucks
      The Optimistas
      I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

You know, I've decided that puns merit the death penalty...

(that wasn't actually a threat, just in case someone takes that in the wrong way)

Comment

That was funny

Q Cubed, .. because there was no Baghdad (bag, dad).
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

but i'm sure there are still bags in baghdad.

maybe not so much grocery stores, but.

i hate puns. they're so much funnier in korean or japanese than they are in english.
            B♭3

Comment

its so stupid but i can't stop giggling

Comment

I just made up a new one!

Q: How many Saddams does it take to change a lightbulp?

A: I don't know, but 10 lightbulps will break when he is fried in electric chair!

.. ok I know.. terrible joke.. not even funny, but I gave it a shot!
                In da butt.
                "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

ok, new one:

Ming went to visit his brother and he was listening his brothers new track and asked 'why so much treble? Good one, but something is missing?' and then realized it and continued 'There's no Basra!'

YESS!
                  In da butt.

Comment

this is the last one because I seem to be sucking at this:

Why Saddam was showering all the time when he was visiting Mexico? Because everyone kept calling him dirty sanchez.

.. you know.. the moustache..

ok, I'll give this up
                    In da butt.

Comment

I like the Basra one.

Comment

Little April was not the best student in Sunday school. Usually she slept through the class.

One day the teacher called on her while she was napping,"Tell me, April, who created the universe?" When April didn't stir,little Johnny, a boy seated in the chair behind her, took a pin and jabbed her in the rear.

"GOD ALMIGHTY!" shouted April and the teacher said,"Very good" and April fell back asleep.

A while later the teacher asked April, "Who is our Lord and Saviour," But, April didn't even stir from her slumber. Once again, Johnny came to the rescue and stuck her again.

"JESUS CHRIST!" shouted April and the teacher said,"Very good," And April fell back asleep.

Then the teacher asked April a third question. "What did Eve say to Adam after she had her twenty-third child?" And again, Johnny jabbed her with the pin.

This time April jumped up and shouted, "IF YOU STICK THAT F****** THING IN ME ONE MORE TIME, I'LL BREAK IT IN HALF AND STICK IT UP YOUR AS*!

The Teacher fainted.

Comment

Originally posted by Q Cubed
                          but i'm sure there are still bags in baghdad.

maybe not so much grocery stores, but.

i hate puns. they're so much funnier in korean or japanese than they are in english.
                          because asian puns actually deal with phonetically similar words that are exactly the same but with different meanings.
                          :-p

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                            this is the last one because I seem to be sucking at this:

Why Saddam was showering all the time when he was visiting Mexico? Because everyone kept calling him dirty sanchez.

.. you know.. the moustache..

ok, I'll give this up
                            i like that one. He's a textbook dirty sanchez.
                            :-p

Comment

Hey Saddam, I heard you were feeling like Shi'ite.

Don't Mecca big deal out of it.
                              We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                              X